Clipboards Insights News Trade shows


Go back



New Hue Preview
at Packaging Premiere,
21-23 May 2024, Milan.

Anticipate. Elevate. Celebrate.

Get set to wander through wonder as wildest dreams unfold and pure imagination is unleashed at the industry’s most luxurious packaging event.

Where the most curious minds meet the most wondrous solutions. Where creativity knows no bounds. Where ideas inspire. And where an all-new ESKA elements will debut – guaranteed to excite and delight.

Introducing ESKA’s brand new Gallery.

See, touch, and take in all that is ESKA: a packaging phenomenon that is beautiful, durable and 100% sustainable.


2_Frog_square_Eska_DBC_2023_11_0781_WEB copie 2 2_Frog_square_Eska_DBC_2023_11_0781_WEB copie 2

Purple Reign
Launching ESKA Lavender


Soothing and sensual, soft yet striking, original and oh so beautiful.

That’s the brand-new hue from ESKA PURE.

Borrowed from the natural petals of the pretty lavender flower, this delicate shade is gently captured, forever.

Screaming luxury, oozing originality and ticking every eco-responsibility boxes.
Majestic and rich, sumptuous and confident, proud and perfectly pitched for premium products.

In pure ESKA style, it’s totally sustainable; every single fibre of its beautiful being, exuding and celebrating nature while protecting it.

Luxurious Lavender: An all-round perfect solution for people, product, planet.


Pure Imagination

The ESKA PURE collection, made from fully recycled fibres, fuses elegance with ecology to offer the ultimate in luxury environmentally friendly packaging.

Available in timeless, vibrant colours; ivory, anthracite, grey, black, green and now lavender, ESKA has become synonymous with sustainable sophistication.

See it, feel it, love it

To the touch, it’s slightly textured adding to its authenticity. Natural fibres are confidently on show, reminding us of our commitment to the circular economy.

To the ideas generators, it’s 3-liner format positively facilitates the ‘what ifs’ and ‘can it be done’ design moments. Truth is, there are little limits to what can be created.

All you have to do is imagine it. Then do it.


The Excitement is Building

Every edge, every line, every detail. Exacting standards come as standard with ESKA.

In collaboration with Cartonagem Trindade in Portugal – a highly innovative packaging pioneer 50 years in the making – we present to you a collection of boxes that ticks all the boxes in terms of sustainability, creativity and practicality.

Totally unique in modularity and inspired by a love of building blocks, it’s the perfect fit for any brand that commands precision and perfection. Perfume, Champagne, jewellery, textiles or cosmetics…

The right foundation, the right finish

ESKA board in its raw state, gives the sharpest of angles, razor-edge rounded cuts and a finish like no other. Whether a wish to emboss, deboss, hot stamp, silk screen or laser cut, it all starts out with ESKA.

The result is a rigid, robust box built to withstand and protect any product.


ESKA now made in Italy by RDM Ovaro

ESKA is part and parcel of the RDM Group, European leader in recycled cardboard production.

Our unique ESKA cardboard is now carefully manufactured in Italy under the watchful eye of RDM Ovaro, where flexibility and creativity flourish.

Producing 110,000 tonnes of board a year, every single piece of packaging receives the attention to detail it deserves within a plant that loves to push the boundaries of what’s possible.

100 years of expertise, and then some…

RDM Ovaro celebrated their 100th anniversary last year, with a firm focus on the future. A brand-new thermal power plant now reduces CO2 emissions by 30%, saving on water consumption, with less noise and higher energy efficiency.

Add to that, ESKA’s 145 years as ‘architects of identity materials’, leading the way in responsible resourcing, currently operating with a 95% eco-efficiency rate with the remaining 5% transformed to green energy to power production.

No waste, great taste.

3_Chicken_ESKA_COM_1440X744-03 ESKA-COMM-PURE ANIMALS-02

Unlimited opportunities, unbelievable

At ESKA, we’re always looking ahead; forging partnerships with like-minded innovators, collaborators and ‘outside the box’ brand ambassadors.

Come and see us at Premiere Packaging, Milan, and let’s create something beautiful and sustainable, together.

Bring your curious mind and passion for wondrous packaging, and let’s talk.

See you there.

We use cookies for improving our website and for Facebook Advertising en Google AdWords. To find out more about the cookies we use, please read more about this in our cookie policy.
Click here to accept the use of cookies
alternatively Click here to refuse the use of cookies.